Self+Tucker Architects

Steele Hall

Erected in 1914 and now on the National Register of Historic Places, Steele Hall currently serves as the Humanities Building housing the Art Department, administrative offices and classrooms on the Lemoyne Owen campus. Included in the scope was the restoration of the existing brick facade, a new addition, general interior renovation, new sprinkler and mechanical systems, interior design and exterior alterations to provide handicapped accessibility.